December 19, 2017
Black Lake Grange – click for map
6011 Black Lake Blvd SW
Olympia, WA 98512
Setup: 5:30 p.m.
Once again Turkey and Ham will be provided; it’s your job to bring the rest of the goodies to complete the Potluck Meal. Bring your favorite holiday treats from salads to desserts. (Sign-up instructions below.)
Instead of White Elephant gifts this year, pick out and print one of your favorite images of the past year, put it in a folder, a frame, or any other means of displaying it, wrap it, and we will trade photo’s as we have done with gifts in the past.
Linda will need 4-6 volunteers to be there at 5:30 to help set up tables and help get ready. She will also need-4-6 volunteers to help clean up and put tables away.
Signup for Potluck
We are again using Signup.com to organize the food for our potluck. Turkey, ham, and beverages will be provided.
Here’s how it works:
- Click the link: http://signup.com/go/Hjfhobm
- Click the green signup button next to the item you wish to bring
- Add your email address in the popup window that appears, then click ‘Continue’
- Confirm your email address
- Fill in your full name and phone number. Uncheck the boxes for opting in to additional emails and submit. (if your email is already in the system, it won’t ask you for more than just your email address)
- Add a comment as to what you’re bringing and how many people in your party then click ‘Add a Comment’
- Note: Signup.com does not share your email address with anyone. We will only use your email to send you a reminder of what you signed up for a few days before the party.
You may call Linda at 360-918-8037 or email Linda here.