At the planning potluck members will discuss and decide activities, field trips, and topics and guest speakers for the general meetings for the upcoming calendar year. This is a favorite event and a great potluck, so bring a dish to share, your appetite and lots of ideas for a fun year ahead. (plates, utensils, napkins provided)
Date: August 29, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Black Lake Grange
- 6011 Black Lake Boulevard SW, Olympia WA
- Map Link –https://goo.gl/maps/UnfCjHxofKA2
Watch for more information in the August newsletter.
Please sign up to bring a potluck dish at Signup.com. Signup.com is a free to use website supported by advertising. You may see ads on the site as well as in the confirmation emails they send to you, but they will not harvest your email to send unsolicited emails. Just be sure to uncheck the opt-in boxes for additional emails. See #5 below.
Directions for Signup:
- Click the link: http://signup.com/go/KapubBN
- Click the Green Sign-up button for the spot you’d like to fill.
- Enter your Email Address (no need to create an account).
- Confirm your email address
- If you’ve used this service before the system will remember you (double check that your info is correct). If you haven’t, fill in your name and phone number. Be sure to UNCHECK ANY OPT-IN BOXES AT THE BOTTOM before you click Save or Finish.
- You’ll be returned to the signup page. Enter a comment for what you plan to bring. This helps to eliminate duplicates.
- Sign-up for any other spots you want or
- Click Save at the top right of the page.
- The next page will give you the opportunity to print your commitment(s).
- You can click the same link above to go back to review your commitment or edit/delete your entry in the future if necessary.