Photographic Society of America (PSA)
Interclub Digital Projected Image Competition
The competition is held four times each competition year, beginning in the fall. Judging is in November, January, March and May.
You must be an OCC member to participate but do not have to be an individual member of PSA.
- Images are to be digital only. Film images can be scanned into digital.
- Photographic work must be the maker’s; no commercial clip art is allowed.
- Category is General. Content is “open” and may include creative images, with all forms of manipulation permitted.
- Color or Monochrome. Monochrome images are those that give the impression of black and white, or black and white plus one fully toned color.
- All submitted images are judged together and are not separated by Color or Monochrome.
- Image Release Form: signed by participating members. It guarantees the images are:
- Their own work
- They have the necessary model and or property release if ever needed
- They give PSA permission to display their images on the PID Interclub website
- They understand they alone hold all copyrights
- The image release form is not required if the participant does not wish to have their winning images displayed by PSA on their website or at the PSA Conference.
- Image Size:
- Horizontal images will be no more than 1024 pixels wide or 768 pixels tall.
- Vertical images will be no more than 768 pixels tall.
- JPEG format only, with no file size restrictions.
- sRGB color space is recommended
- Suggested file name: title of image_photographers name. DO NOT put a watermark on the image.
Complete information along with results of past competitions can be viewed at: psa-photo.org. Click on Competitions in tool bar, select PSA competitions, in left column select PID Interclub.
Contact person: Pam Hoaglund