Projected Image Division (PID) Interclub Competition
You must be an OCC member to participate but do not have to be an individual member of PSA.
- Three rounds per year, closing Nov 15, Feb 15, and Apr 15
- In each round, each club can enter six images, one per member entered in that round
- Images are to be digital only. Film images can be scanned into digital.
- Photographic work must be the maker’s; no commercial clip art is allowed.
- Category is General. Content is “open” and may include creative images, with all forms of manipulation permitted.
- Color or Monochrome. Monochrome images are those that give the impression of black and white, or black and white plus one fully toned color.
- All submitted images are judged together and are not separated by Color or Monochrome.
- Image Release Form: signed by participating members. It guarantees the images are:
- Their own work
- They have the necessary model and or property release if ever needed
- They give PSA permission to display their images on the PID Interclub website
- They understand they alone hold all copyrights
- Image Size:
- Horizontal images will be no more than 1400 pixels wide or 1050 pixels tall.
- Vertical images will be no more than 1050 pixels tall.
- JPEG format only, with no file size restrictions.
- sRGB color space is recommended
Results of past competitions can be viewed at: psa-photo.org. Click on Competitions in tool bar, select 2019-20 Season and then Projected Image Division (PID) Interclub Competition.
Contact person: Pam Hoaglund