June 26, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
RIVER’S EDGE RESTAURANT
4611 Tumwater Valley Dr. SE
Tumwater, WA 98501
Reservations Required: Please make your reservation & indicate your menu choice by June 14, 2018 by completing this form:
If you are not planning to attend, no action is required.
All entrees served with your choice of soup, house or Caesar salad,
and warm French bread with butter.
10oz Choice NY Strip Steak
handcut in-house, served with fresh vegetables and
Yukon butter mashed potatoes $28.98
Dungeness Crab Cakes
three cakes drizzled with roasted red pepper sauce,
served with citrus rice pilaf and fresh vegetables $24.98
Miso Glazed Grilled Salmon
topped with fried rice noodles & green onions,
served with citrus rice pilaf and fresh vegetables $22.98
Pan Seared Rosemary Chicken Breast
in garlic, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, white wine, chicken stock, fresh herbs, a touch of cream and parmesan cheese served with Yukon butter mashed potatoes $21.98
Blackened Salmon or Pulled Chicken Caesar Salad
crisp romaine, parmesan, croutons and our classic Caesar dressing
(non-fat dressing available on request)
Salmon $18.97 Chicken $16.97
Italian Pasta Rotelle – (Vegetarian Option)
with roasted red pepper, sun dried tomatoes, mushroom, broccoli,
and basil tossed in olive oil, crowned with Romano cheese $19.98
The program for the evening will be a slide presentation of photos taken by our members over the past year. Here are the guidelines for submitting your images to be included in the show.
- Submit one image for each of the 15 words below. You many take as many images as you like and do as much processing as you like, but you can only submit one image for each word. Please include a “self-identification” photo as your 16th image.
- Submit 10-15 of your favorite/best images taken between 6/1/2017 and 6/12/2018. You may do as much processing as you like on the images. Please include a “self-identification” photo as your 16th image.
Deadline for submitting images is June 12 at the Fundamentals Meeting. Give to Rosalind on a CD or USB Thumb drive at the Fundamentals meeting or call her to make arrangements to get them to her. If you would like to submit your images via DropBox, please email to receive the link.
Contact Rosalind at: (360) 790-2814 or .
You must be a member of the club in good standing to participate.
- All images must be JPEGS – no RAW or TIFF images.
- Please DO NOT watermark your images.
- The images must not exceed 1024 pixels the long side.
- Scavenger Hunt Images. Name your images as Sxx_Name_word.jpg where S means scavenger hunt, xx is the number of the word and word is the category. For example, an image submitted for the 5th word of ‘Reflections’ would be named S05_RosalindPhilips_Reflections.jpg.
- Please include a list of your images with descriptions.
- Favorite/Best of 2017-18 images. Name your images as Bxx_Name_ImageName.jpg . B means Favorite/Best of 2017-18, xx is the number of the image, Name is your name and ImageName is the name of the image. For example the eighth image I submit would be named, B08_RosalindPhilips_BergyBit.jpg.
- Please include a self Identification Image as your 16th image.
- Please burn your images to a CD or DVD or copy to a USB Thumb drive. You may also submit to the OCC Member Sharing DropBox if you have access. Email Rosalind to get access.
- Images are due no later than Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at the Fundamentals Meeting. You can bring your images to the meeting or mail them to Rosalind Philips, 4643 Indian Summer Dr SE; Olympia WA, 98513.
Here is a list of the words for the scavenger hunt