You don’t have to be an ‘Expert Photographer’ to be welcomed as a member of the Olympia Camera Club. All you need is an interest in photography. Our aim is to encourage you to develop your interest and skills, as well as to provide a place to meet a range of friendly people who share your interest.
Education, hands-on learning opportunities, competitions, new experiences, field trips, and friendship amongst peers with similar interests and passions are just some of the benefits of a camera club membership.
Non-members are always welcome to visit the club. Come to a couple of meetings and see what we have to offer before you decide whether to join. If you find our club to be a valuable resource, we encourage you to show your support by paying your annual membership dues.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to On-line Virtual Meetings
- Participate in Field Trips
- Participate in Community Service Photography Projects
- The option to connect with a mentor or to be a mentor
- Display your Work on the OCC Website
- Link to your Personal Photography Site on the OCC Website
- Attend the Annual Banquet
- Attend the December Holiday Party
- Contribute your favorite image to the Club’s Annual Yearbook
- Receive the OCC Newsletter via Email
- Online access to the OCC Member Directory
- Access to the password protected Members Area of the OCC Website
Dues are collected each year and are due by January 30th. If you are new to our club and wish to join mid-year, we will prorate your dues as follows. Rates are rounded up to the next full dollar. (Existing member dues will not be prorated.)
|Join between January 1 and March 31||Pay Full Price
|Join between April 1 and June 30||Pay 3/4 Price
|Join between July 1 and October 31||Pay 1/2 Price
|Join in November or December and Pay for the Following Year||Pay Full Price
The process to join is simple. Click here to fill out our on-line form and pay with PayPal or Credit Card or Download the OCC Membership Application. Fill it out and submit along with the appropriate payment to the Treasurer or any other board members at a club meeting or event or you can mail your payment and application form to:
Olympia Camera Club
PO Box 13333
Olympia, WA 98508
Once payment is received, you will be added to the club’s roster and begin receiving meeting notices, newsletters, and other club notifications. You’ll also be issued a username and password to access the Members Only Area of our website.