WASHINGTON STATE SPRING FAIR
SPRING FAIR PHOTO CONTEST & EXHIBITION
This event takes place each April. You can start submitting images the second of March.
For Complete Entry Information, Deadlines, and Entry Forms see the Tacoma Photographic Society Website
- Spring Fair – Washington State Fairgrounds – Puyallup, WA
- Spring Fair Photo Contest is Sponsored by Tacoma Photographic Society
- Cash Prizes and Ribbons
- Enter up to 5 images per maker – Each image entry requires a $10 Entry Fee
- Minimum print size is 8” x 10” Maximum entry size is 16” x 20” (including any matt) Entries may or may not be in a matt.
- Entries MUST BE mounted on a stiff backing (matt board, cardboard, etc.) in order to stand on the display rack
- Entries MUST HAVE a title and the maker’s name, address, and phone number on the BACK in the upper left
- No name or title may appear on the FRONT of the image.
- Entry Form is online at: http://www.tacomaphoto.org/
- No Categories – Only Family Friendly Images will be accepted
- ALL IMAGES SUBMITTED WILL BE DISPLAYED WITH MAKER’S NAME
- “Considering the number of Awards, this is your chance to become an Award Winning Photographer and have your work displayed to a large audience! Over 2,300 people visit the Photo Salon!”
- Any questions contact Stan Braaten – or (253) 709-6974