December 17, 2019
Black Lake Grange – click for map
6011 Black Lake Blvd SW
Olympia, WA 98512
Setup: 5:30 p.m. – Dinner at 6:00 p.m.
Linda Pardee will be coordinating the Potluck dinner. Please sign up for the dish you’d like to bring using the directions below.
A Turkey with Stuffing and a baked Ham will be provided. Beverages will be also provided by the club.
Instead of White Elephant gifts, pick out and print one of your favorite images of the past year and we will trade photo’s as we have done with gifts in the past. Photos should be ready to hang; meaning framed or mounted, and wrapped.
Directions for Potluck Signup:
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see our event on SignUp.com:http://signup.com/go/pdseVNj
- Click the RSVP spot and fill in the number of people in your party. (If this is the first time you’re using Signup.com, see #4 below.)
- Review the other options listed and choose the other spot(s) you’d like to fill. You can click the little arrow to the left of any category to see what others are bringing.
- It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. You’ll be asked to fill in your email address. If you’ve used the system before, it will recognize you and will automatically fill in your name and phone number. If not, then please fill in your name and phone number. Un-check any opt-in to advertising email boxes and click Save and Done. You’re now signed up for your Spot.
- You can come back to the link above any time to edit or cancel your Spots.
Adding a Comment: To avoid duplicates, we’d like to know what you’re bringing. On the main signup page, click the little arrow to the left of the category you signed up for and add a comment to tell us what you’re planning to bring.
Linda will need 4-6 volunteers to be there at 5:30 to help set up tables and help get ready. She will also need-4-6 volunteers to help clean up and put tables away.
If you have questions please call Linda at 360-918-8037 or e-mail at [email protected]